In this five Sundays workshop, students will learn how to establish a digital portrait by using a revolutionary sculpting program, Zbrush by Pixologic.
• Zbrush Core (Beginner License) http://store.pixologic.com/ZBrushCore-Single-User-License
• Zbrush 4R7 (Professional License) http://store.pixologic.com/ZBrush-4R7-WIN-Single-User-License.html
• Zbrush 4R7 (Academic and Educational License) http://store.pixologic.com/ZBrush-4R7-Academic-and-Educational-License/
• User Interface navigation, working with tablet pressure and digital pen
2nd Sunday: Basic Form and Volume Block in - Base Mesh
3rd Sunday: Anatomy – Establish muscles and bony landmarks
• Identify facial muscles and bony landmarks
4th Sunday: Head sculpting with Zbrush with Life Model
• Ears and jaw regions
5th Sunday: Hair Sculpting with Zsphere with Life Model
• Introduction to ZSphere
Email registration form and payonline or via check.
All tuition fees are non refundable and non transferable
Partial Payments not accepted. All registration fees are non refundable and non transferable
We do not accept cash.
Registration form/Terms and conditions must be signed prior to attendance
Cost: $375 (5)
Pay now by PayPal or Credit Card
(Payments include an extra handling fee)
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
345 Quarry Rd.
San Carlos CA 94070
MAIL FORMS AND CHECK TO:
BACAA LLC. (Not Studio Address)
969G Edgewater BLVD, PMB 106
Foster City, CA 94404